This package is designed for the bridal couple who would like to spend time with a consultant planning their wedding day and its overall design. It’s also a good choice for those brides whose mothers are out of town, or who don’t have a lot of spare time to assist with the time-consuming details of a wedding.
Includes services in previous packages plus the following:
- Up to three vendor recommendations in each category
- Coordinate all vendor services and then confirm status one month prior to the wedding
- A detailed timeline is provided to all vendors
- Up to fifteen hours of on-site planning and vendor consultations
50 hours of service / Fee: $2,025 / Deposit $1,000
. . . . . . . . Diamonds & Dahlias . . . . . . . .
This level of service is designed for the couple who prefer a professional consultant to be involved with the wedding planning each step of the way. The couple makes all the decisions about their wedding day, but allows the consultant to handle the time-consuming details. This is a perfect package for someone who works full-time, is a full-time student, or lives out of town and is not readily available to the local vendors.
Includes services in the previous package plus:
- Wedding budget development and supervision
- Recommendations, assistance and coordination of vendors and site selections
- Regular communication with vendors
- Planning sessions to discuss the overall wedding theme and design
- Two hour rehearsal preparation and up to eight hours of wedding day service
100 hours of service Fee: $3,525/ Deposit $1,750
All consulting package deposits are non-refundable.