Gallery Gifts & Bridal
When your wedding day arrives, Gallery Gifts & Bridal will make sure everything goes smoothly. You can rest easy knowing that all the details will be handled appropriately and professionally. Leaving you, your fiancé, and your families free to enjoy your special day.
It is our philosophy that every couple, no matter what their budget, can have a wonderful wedding day. We are happy to share our knowledge and expertise by offering four unique consulting packages, designed to fit every bride’s dream.
Lavendar & Lace
This package is designed specifically for the couple who wishes to plan their wedding themselves. All site and vendor selections will be made by the couple, but they desire a wedding professional to pull it together.
A meeting will take place approximately one month before the wedding to review all vendor contracts and discuss the arrangements made to date. The consultant will direct the wedding rehearsal, be available for three hours at the ceremony site, and ensure that the reception gets off to a smooth start.
10 hours of service fee: $500 / $250 non-refundable deposit due at booking
Ribbons & Roses
This package is designed for the couple who would like to plan the wedding themselves, but prefer some advice with planning and prefer that the wedding consultant contact the wedding vendors to confirm arrangements. Planning time is included for assistance with etiquette questions, ceremony details and reception coordination.
Includes services in the first package plus the following will be provided to vendors and the wedding party:
– A summary time line for the wedding day will be provided to vendors and the wedding party
– Consultant will arrive at the ceremony site when the bride does to help the bridal party, assist the photography and oversee site decor
– Consultant will be available for a longer period of time to oversee the reception
24 hours of service fee: $1000 / $500 non-refundable deposit due at booking
Violets & Violins
This package is designed for the bridal couple who would like to spend time with a consultant planning their wedding day and its overall design. It’s also a good choice for those brides whose mothers are out of town, or who don’t have a lot of spare time to assist with the time-consuming details of a wedding.
Includes services in previous packages plus the following:
– Up to three vendor recommendations in each category
– Coordinate all vendor services and then confirm status one month prior to the wedding
– A detailed timeline is provided to all vendors
– Up to fifteen hours of on-site planning and vendor consultations
50 hours of service fee: $2,500 / $1,000 non-refundable deposit due at booking
Diamonds & Dahlias
This level of service is designed for the couple who prefer a professional consultant to be involved with the wedding planning each step of the way. The couple makes all the decisions about their wedding day, but allows the consultant to handle the time-consuming details. This is a perfect package for someone who works full-time, is a full-time student, or lives out of town and is not readily available to the local vendors.
Includes services in the previous package plus:
– Wedding budget development and supervision
– Recommendations, assistance and coordination of vendors and site selections
– Regular communication with vendors
– Planning sessions to discuss the overall wedding theme and design
– Two hour rehearsal preparation and up to eight hours of wedding day service
100 hours of service fee: $3,750 / $2,000 non-refundable deposit due at booking